Nurse Unit Manager/Practice Nurse Leader
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Nov-2018
- : Cairns & Far North QLD
Job Title: Nurse Unit Manager/ Practice Nurse Leader
Location: Cairns & Far North QLD
Start Date: Immediate Start
Would you like to lead an amazing team with great companty culture? This is a great opportunity to work at an industry leading Medical facility, which plays a vital role in providing top tier healthcare to the communities of tropical Queensland.
Our client is a dynamic medical centre providing urgent care, primary care, aged care and in patient acute services across Edmonton and Cairns.
It is a well established firm where you will be joining a dedicated team of experienced Doctors, Nurses and support staff who go out of their way to make all visitors feel as comfortable as possible. With state of the art equipment, expert staff and modern recovery rooms, you will be proud to be part of this industry leading firm.
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide leadership to our dedicated interdisciplinary team, with responsibilities such as (but not limited to):
- Providing leadership to clinic staff and key stakeholders
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality clinical care to all patients
- Developing and implementing strategic roster practices, responsibility over budget requirements and cost management.
- Managing areas of clinical risk and provide best practice solutions in line with organisational policies and procedures
- Recognising and responding to unsafe or unprofessional practices
- Liaise with internal and external networks and develop relationships with local stakeholders.
- Ensure governance and compliance regulations are exceeded and a high level of patient care is provided
- Bachelor of Nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Previous day surgery experience
- Management experience in a healthcare service delivery environment
- Knowledge of day surgery accreditation standards
- Proven ability to manage budgets and staffing requirement
- Understand the importance of quality processes
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and ability to actively encourage a positive team culture including provision of excellent customer service
- Experience of achieving high standards with a focus on continuous improvement; initiative and problem-solving skills and supporting the establishment of new policy and procedure.
- Competence in computer skills
If you feel that this is the right role for you, please do not hesitate to Apply Now for an immediate start ! Alternatively, for more info feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.