Occupational Therapist - Broken Hill
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 22-Aug-2018
- : Broken Hill NSW 2880
Natural Revolution Group - Broken Hill
We are seeking a committed and client focused occupational therapist. Your primary role will be to provide ongoing treatment to our aged care clients. You will also have the opportunity to further develop your musculoskeletal skills in our private practice.
This position is located in Broken Hill, NSW and is available for immediate start, and new graduates and visa applicants are encouraged to apply.
We have a strong emphasis on work life balance. The current available position is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm role.
We support the continued professional development of our employees, and together we will tailor training pathways specific to your career interests.
- Hold BA in occupational therapy or equivalent.
- Hold or eligible for AHPRA Registration.
- Have a strong background in soft tissue therapies and exercise prescription, or a willingness to learn.
- Driver’s License and transport (desirable).
- Good communication skills and fluent in spoken and written English.
- Be committed to growing your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Be client and outcome focused.
- Have a proactive attitude and a passion to excel in your role.
- Can work well in a team and autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- Generous remuneration package (including $60,000 to $90,000 per year depending on experience and skills, superannuation, leave entitlements, bonus programs and retention programs).
- Professional Development funding up to $10,000 per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- A client case load from the moment you join.
- Mentoring from N.R.G. and industry leaders.
- Enjoy working with a friendly and supportive team of Healthcare Professionals.
- Become part of an established and well respected private practice.
- Join a welcoming and active community.
No Similar Jobs Found.