Occupational Therapist (casual)
- : Carrington Health
- : 30-Jun-2017
- : Box Hill VIC 3128
Carrington Health Options at Home
- Leading provider in a growing industry
- Above award remuneration
- Potential to increase hours and lead to permanent sessions
- Generous Salary Packaging and flexible working conditions / days of work
· Provide an outreach service to older people and people with disabilities
· Liaise with external referrers and clients in a timely manner
· Promote Carrington Health through best practice service delivery and exceptional relationship building
· Work as a part of a multidisciplinary team in a supported environment including supervision
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work on a casual basis providing services to people living in the community, including those with funding packages (e.g. Home Care Packages, NDIS or self-funding). Experience in aged care, disability and working with people with complex needs is essential. Employment will be on a Casual basis with the potential to increase hours and lead to permanent sessions in line with service growth and development.
What you'll need to succeed
· You are proactive, optimistic and passionate about making a difference to the broader community
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and engage effectively in the management of program staff and the delivery of services
- You are innovative, collaborative and practise equity and integrity.
- Minimum of three years’ experience preferably working in the community setting.
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and current Registration with AHPRA.
- Must have current SWEP registration (preference for red rating).
In Victoria, Carrington Health is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services. We have a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees, and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance which encourages staff to maintain work-life balance throughout their career.
Carrington Health is currently experiencing a rapid period of growth and development in establishing full fee paying / private services.
Carrington Health Awards
· Proud Winner of the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance - Excellence Award 2014
· Proud Winner of the Whitehorse Business Group, City of Whitehorse Mayoral & Community Awards 2014
· Proud Winner of the Bendigo Community Bank Award for Excellence for a Community Organisation (Whitehorse Excellence in Business Award) 2014
· Proud winner of the Victorian Healthcare Annual Award - Inspiring Health Leadership 2016
Why work at Carrington Health?
· We live by our values of Collaboration, Equity, Innovation and Integrity
· Utilise your expertise and skills in an innovative and rewarding way
· We want the best for the community, make a difference to others lives
· We value innovation and are always looking for new and improved ways of doing things
· We have a family friendly and supportive workplace culture offering a great work life balance and flexible working arrangements
· We have generous salary packaging options
Salary is in accordance with the Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Centres, Health Professionals Multi-Employer Enterprise Agreement 2012-2016 (‘the Agreement’), dependent on the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The position reports directly to Kym Torresi and initial enquiries should be directed to 03 8843 2224 or ktorresicarringtonhealth.org.au.
To apply for this position the application form on our website must be completed. This can be found at http://www.carringtonhealth.org.au/careers/overview along with the Position Description. Please forward your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form to hrcarringtonhealth.org.au. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Sunday 16 July at 5:00 pm. However, applications will be reviewed as received and we reserve the right to appoint a candidate prior to closure of advertisement.
No Similar Jobs Found.