OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST / PHYSIOTHERAPIST (OCC REHAB) PARRAMATTA
- : Sterning Health
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Parramatta NSW 2124
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist | Parramatta
Why is this job any different to the other 5000 occ rehab jobs you've seen advertised on seek this year?
- >98% employee retention….this isn't normal in occ rehab!!
- Your own private office (no open plan noise-fest here)
- Parking on site
- Very generous training / professional development options
- Real potential for career progression into management
The company: a progressive rehab provider with exceptionally high (>98%) employee retention rates and multi-disciplinary teams based in offices across NSW. With over 1500 clients with public and private business, federal, state and local government sectors, this organisation believes strongly in investing in the capabilities of their people. They are committed to the continual learning and development of staff and have a much more caring approach to their staff than many providers in the market.
The role: you'll manage a varied caseload. In addition to case management, you will also provide injury prevention services, manual handling training and a range of assessments, e.g. Workplace assessments, ADL, functional capacity assessments, ergonomics etc.
About you: you have at least 6 months experience in occ rehab. Maybe you're attracted to joining a more pleasant workplace, better pay/conditions, parking, and your own office? Perhaps you're feeling your current employment lacks opportunity to develop and progress?
- Physiotherapist or occupational therapist with current AHPRA registration
- Drivers licence
- Minimum of 6 months previous in a workplace rehabilitation setting with demonstrated workers comp experience
No Similar Jobs Found.