Part time Dietitian - Flexible Hours
- : Healthcare Link Support
- : 13-Nov-2017
- : South West & M5 Corridor NSW
· Fantastic Opportunity with Flexible Hours!
· No weekend work!
Job title: Dietitian
Hours: Part Time with Flexible Hours
Salary: Room Rent
Location: Within 15 km from Campbelltown
Excellent opportunity for a motivated Dietitian preferably with expertise in diabetes management to join a growing Private Practice. Our focus is providing individualised nutrition & lifestyle advice to our clients to assist them in achieving optimal health & wellbeing. The practice is located half an hour from Campbelltown.
An exciting opportunity for a dedicated and suitably experienced Dietitian to join a busy medical practice on a part time basis.
This role would suit a Dietitian with ability to build rapport with patients of all ages. The role requires a high level of independence and personal accountability.
To be successful for this role you will have:
· University Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
· Membership of the Dietitian Association of Australia with full or provisional APD Status
· Willingness to work within a private practice setting which is client appointment driven and may therefore require some flexible working arrangements.
· Good Communication Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
· Ability to work independently and without supervision
· Experience as a practicing dietitian, preferably within a private medical practice is of great advantage.
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing private practice which is dedicated to providing excellent service.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.