Part-time opportunity for a Practice Nurse - The Ponds, NSW - Immediate Start!
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 24-May-2018
- : The Ponds NSW 2769
Job Title: Part Time Registered Nurse
Location: The Ponds, NSW
Salary: Negotiable $$$
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing holistic patient care, and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is perfect for you!
Our client is an industry leading firm whose aim is to expand their influence and service. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community. Being a large company, they have recently opened various branches across The Ponds and Windsor area, and are currently seeking a Part Time Registered Nurse to join their team.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
You will be hired on a Permanent Part time basis, with rostered days at both practices. Monday, Wednesday and Friday you will be based at The Ponds, NSW. You will also be required to work every alternate Saturday at the Windsor branch. However, our client is looking for someone who is flexible to cover any extra Saturday shifts as needed.
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid is desirable (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills - either Medical Director or Best Practice
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 (or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au) or simply, APPLY NOW!
No Similar Jobs Found.