Part Time Practice Nurse (Div 1) needed - Carrum Downs, VIC - Immediate Start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 02-Jul-2018
- : Carrum Downs VIC 3201
Job Title: Part Time Practice Nurse (Div 1)
Location: Carrum Downs, VIC
Salary: Negotiable $$$
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
Would you like the oportunity to be part of a growing company and add further value to an industry leading firm?
Our client is a well established Healthcare organisation, who has recently experienced growth and expansion. With medical centres across Victoria, they are seeking a highly motivated and switched on Registered Nurse who may assist on a part time basis at the Carrum Downs branch.
It is an excellent opprtunity for a career-driven and passionate Registered Nurse who would still like to maintain their work/home baclance, whilst supporting a team of qualified and professional General Practitioners.
As the Part Time Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Training in Practice management responsibilities will be provided!
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at HealthcareLink at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.