Pharmacist (Full Time)
- : Rockingham Medical Pharmacy
- : 12-Jun-2018
- : Rockingham
Just Pharmacy Rockingham is looking for a pharmacist to join our friendly and dedicated team. We are located in a clinical setting within a large medical centre complex, where we are a part of a fully integrated approach to healthcare. Interested applicants should have an interest in interprofessional collaboration, and have a passion for delivering clinical and professional services.
Our pharmacy using Minfos dispense and point of sale, and Guildcare NG software. Experience with these programs would be beneficial, but is not essential.
The position currently offers Full-Time hours, Above Industry Pay Rate, and travel allowance to the successful applicant.
To be considered for the position, the succssful applicant must possess the following:
- General registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
- Interest in interprofessional collaboration, and have a passion for delivering clinical and professional services.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills and standards
- Have good time management skills and the ability to plan ahead to complete tasks
- Have a desire to learn and grow
- Be someone who is confident and has effective communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage)
- Experience with the MINFOS system will be highly advantageous for the position
This is an opportunity for committed and motivated individuals to not only be part of a friendly and enjoyable workplace, but to take the next step in their career development, in a clinical setting.
Interested candidates, please apply via Seek.com.au or send your cover letter and resume to ppsportal.com.au">rockmedsmppsportal.com.au. Applications without cover letter and resumes will not be considered. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview. Newly registered pharmacists are also encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.