Physiotherapist – Euroa
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 26-Jun-2018
- : Euroa VIC 3666
- Full time role – 37.5 hour pers week (Part time will be considered for the right candidate)
- No weekend work
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- Position available to graduates OR experienced clinician
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates.
- Access to annual $1000 CPD grant
- Further access to post graduate education funding
This is a great opportunity for either a new graduate or experienced Physiotherapist to join a small very supportive growing private practice. The presentations can be highly varied due to country location so you will have the opportunity to work across in-rooms , at the acute hospital ward and also participate in visits to homes, schools and work place.
Working with both adults and pediatrics you will be involved in ;
- Treating sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Working with rehabilitation, neurological and cardiothoracic cases
- Post operative
- Trauma management
- TAC, worksafe, medicare and DVA
- Home visits for aged care within Strathbogie shire (up to 20 minutes travel time)
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering musculoskeletal physiotherapy services, and proficiency in providing sensitive practice in response to client diversity;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Current Victorian driver’s licence.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the small country town feel offering socialization, vibrant sporting clubs, community engagement and a safe environment. You will not be required to work after hours or weekends and will have access to the local hospital, internal allied health referrals and aged care visits to establish a large client base and sustainable case load. If you are passionate about physiotherapy and enjoy being part of a small friendly team then this is the role for you.
Please note overseas candidates who have not gained Australian experience are not eligible for this role.Practice Details:
This small but growing private practice are providers of quality allied health services to the Strathbogie region. Their integrated environment presents an opportunity for like minded professionals to mutually benefit from shared knowledge and an excellent support team. The team include skilled practitioners from dietetics, occupational therapy, podiatry, physiotherapy, social work and speech pathology. Modern well – equipped treatment rooms and flexible working hours.
Providing services to local hospital and nursing homes and in addition offer home visits post surgery or for clients who find it difficult to attend rooms for treatment travel to Benalla, Seymour, Shepparton and throughout the Strathbogie Shire.
Just two hours from Melbourne, Euroa is a very picturesque town nestled at the base of the Strathbogie Ranges. Euroa is a handy base for exploring the natural beauty of the area, including a number of picturesque creeks, waterfalls and tourist drives through the mountain ranges.
Euroa is agricultural district that is noted for fine wool production and thoroughbred horse studs. The town increased in size during the Gold Rushes of the 1850s and many splendid historic buildings from this period are still evident today.
Euroa is a welcoming and safe community with thriving schools that hosts a range of both sporting and other interest groups for all ages.
Situated in the north and north-east of Victoria this stunning region is highly valued for offering a rural lifestyle close to Melbourne but with the peace and tranquility of country living.
There are plenty of recreational opportunities on the banks of the Goulburn River and the rich agricultural land surrounding Wangaratta yields gourmet produce and world class wines. The nearby alpine ranges are a playground for skiers in winter and fishing, bushwalking and cycling are popular in the summertime.
- Lake Mulwala
- Murray River
- Kosciuszko National Park
- Major towns: Shepparton-Mooroopna, Mildura, Bendigo, Echuca
No Similar Jobs Found.