Physiotherapist | Residential Aged Care
- : Sterning Health
- : 21-Sep-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
A leading aged-care provider is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to work in an aged-care facility thirty minutes north of the airport.
The facility provides a modern, pleasant and progressive space for all residents and staff members and you will be able to make a real difference to the life of your patients. They are able to provide career and training opportunities coupled with a good salary and an education allowance. You will be working in a friendly team alongside a Physiotherapy aide.
They are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist committed to a high standard of patient care. You will be expected to provide treatment within a medium sized facility where you will be responsible for:
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Working within the ACFI framework to run the pain management program
- Falls prevention and strength training
- Developing and fostering nurturing relationships with patients, their families and other staff.
- A varied caseload involving cardio, rehabilitation and musculoskeletal work.
You're an AHPRA registered Physiotherapist with experience in clinical assessment, and demonstrated ability to apply clinical reasoning and professional judgment. You value the benefits of working within a multidisciplinary team. Previous experience working with the aged and knowledge of ACFI will be highly regarded but is not essential.
No Similar Jobs Found.