Physiotherapist- Part-time- Port Stephens
- : Vivir Healthcare
- : 06-Jun-2017
- : Corlette NSW 2315
• Opportunity to work in the booming aged care industry
• Supportive Team Environment
• Monthly professional development
About the Role:
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join our team part-time in Port Stephens (12hours per week)
“It’s a privilege to be doing something so worthwhile” Ben Vivir Physiotherapist
This position will see you working within residential aged care, taking ownership of your own pain management program. Alongside any other general requirement such as assessments and reviews. Where you will have the ability to assist the residents in maintaining their independence, mobility and quality of life.
The positive about this role is there are no late nights, no weekends and Vivir Healthcare strives to provide a supportive and flexible environment. Our dedicated Regional Operations Manager will provide support both face to face as well as via phone.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience within residential aged care whether you are a new graduate or an experienced physiotherapist. We provide a comprehensive online induction as well as the ability to work alongside another Vivir Clinician onsite.
What this role can at can offer you:
• Monthly professional development sessions
• Great pay rates
• Fantastic work life balance
• Great career progression, with a fantastic, promote within culture
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
• Demonstrate high-level quality clinical care
• Hold current driver’s license and have access to a car
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
There is no better time to join the aged care industry, for more information or to apply please contact Sally Read at or call 03) 8629 1180 for a confidential discussion.
No Similar Jobs Found.