Pilates trained Physiotherapist
- : Fix and Flex Pilates & Physiotherapy
- : 26-Jun-2018
- : Mona Vale NSW 2103
We are looking for a motivated Physiotherapist & Clincal Pilates Instructor to join our 3 person team in a part-time role. Fix and Flex Pilates & Physiotherapy is a dynamic & growing Pilates & Physiotherapy studio based in Mona Vale (Sydney's Northern Beaches). We run private & small group sessions 6 days a week, using traditional Pilates equipment as well as other new & exciting equipment. The role can also include hands-on physiotherapy work if desired.
Suitable candidates must be able to comfortably run private and small group Pilates sessions using equipment such as the Reformer, Trapeze Table/Cadillac & Wunda Chair. Some small administration tasks will also be necessary, such as taking client payments and re-booking clients.
Experience, although negotiable for the right candidate, would be preferable in the following areas:
- Full Pilates Instructor qualifications (e.g.. Polestar Pilates, Pilates International, Studio Pilates, DMA Pilates)
- Physiotherapy (or other Allied Health or manual therapy) qualifications
- Development of client exercise programs
- Running of group classes
- Additional Allied Health-based professional development courses
- CPR accreditation
Training will be included for any equipment the employee is not experienced with.
No Similar Jobs Found.