Practice Nurse - Permanent Part time and Casual
- : Advantage Medical & Dental
- : 30-Oct-2017
- : Rosebud West VIC 3940
We successfully run busy Medical & Dental clinics across multiple locations in the Mornington Peninsula & Western Port region, South East of Melbourne CBD.
We are currently recruiting Permanent Part time and/or Casual Practice Nurses (RN or EN Medication endorsed) to be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the clinics.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Chronic Disease Management/Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Childhood & Adult Immunisations/Travel Vaccinations
- Pathology collection
- Assist with procedures
Key Selection criteria include:-
- Strong experience in Medical Practice;
- General desire to assist our patients, co-workers and Medical Professionals;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethic/reliability;
- Availability to work across all Advantage sites
- Flexibility to cover leave
We are a growing organisation, and those who bring good performance to the Advantage Medical group will have the chance to benefit from our growth. We offer competitive wages and contracts with all the standard benefits on offer.
Practice Nurse hours are between 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
If you have the right skills and medical industry experience we would like the opportunity to meet with you.
Please send your CV addressed to Catherine Wright by clicking the "APPLY" button below. All applications with relevant industry experience accompanied by a cover letter will be considered first. Please quote AMGSAP with your application.
No Similar Jobs Found.