Practice Nurse - RN Div 1 - Located on the Bankstown Line
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 26-Jul-2017
- : Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
- Permanent Opportunity
- Growing Medical Practice
- Cohesive environment
Job title: Practice Nurse (Part – Time)
Hours: Wednesday and Thursday (minimum of 17 hours)
Salary: $26 - $32 per hour
Location: Bankstown Line
This growing and privately owned medical practice is looking for a skilled Practice Nurse to work Part time.This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse who is looking to work closer to home and take their career to the next step. The practice has 2 doctors and you will be the only nurse in charge therefore we need somoone with excellent communication and time management skills.
The practice offers Women's, men’s & children's services, Immunization, vaccination and the full range of general practice treatment.
To be successful you will to be able to demonstrate ability to do:
- Wound management
- Care Plans
- Experience using Medical Director will see your application fast tracked
- Immunization (certificates is a plus but you don’t have to)
- Care Plans
- Pap Smears
- Assist GP’s in procedures
- Current and valid AHPRA registration
- Current CPR/First Aid (Compleated in the last 12 months)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Practice Nurse, post grad
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you feel you are what we looking for, please press Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.