Psychologist!! Full Time!! Modern practice in CBD location!
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 05-Jul-2017
- : Canberra ACT 2600
We are currently seeking an exceptional Psychologist to join a first class psychology practice clinic in the heart of Canberra!
- Join a leading Private Practice and an exceptional team!
- Full time opportunity to work autonomously within a modern practice!
- Remuneration is dependent on experience!
Our client is a leading Psychology clinic with the added benefit of a CBD location! They are an exceptional treatment provider that specialise in the following areas:
• Adult and adolescent counselling and assessments, relationship and marriage counselling and sports psychology to name a few.
• They are a well-established practice with ten psychologists currently practising.
• The clients that attend the practice tend to be well educated and mindful, needing mild to moderate care.
• The practice boasts a fantastic family-like and inclusive environment, where professional lunches, breakfasts and meetings are a regular occurrence.
• This service facility has exceptionally high standards for their patients across the board.
We are now seeking an exceptional, experienced fully registered Full Time Psychologist to join at this exciting time. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone that possesses a background in relationship counselling and adolescent caseloads. The practice has a family orientated vibe and offers the opportunity for you to obtain your own clientele base.
You will be competent in evidence-based interventions such as CBT in order to assist patients with medical conditions and mental illness. If you are looking for flexibility and autonomy whilst working with interesting caseloads, then this is the role for you!Experience in working with anxiety and depression is a necessity.
To be successful, you will have / be;
• Registered Psychologist with a current AHPRA registration
• Clinical Endorsement is desirable
• A Medicare provider number or the ability to obtain one
• First Aid Certificate
• Professional liability insurance
• A passion for psychology and mental health assistance
• Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
This position comes with endless opportunities and the chance to join an elite service provider, where you can make your mark within this specialist industry!
No Similar Jobs Found.