- : Breathe Holistic Health
- : 28-Jun-2018
- : Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
Would you like to work with a friendly and supportive team of practitionerss to deliver better health outcomes to your clients? We are looking for someone who wants to grow their Practice and shares our vision for "Better Health Together" in a Holistic Clinic.
About the Business and the Role
We are a purpose-built clinic that is currently expanding and we are looking to invite another Psychologist to work with our team. The ideal candidate will expand our existing services in Psychology. Our team utilises patient centered holistic evidence-based care to deliver effective results to our clients. We visualize a nurturing mental health care space that goes beyond conversation to collaborate with others in the team to transform the "mind and body" connection.
We are seeking another adult psychologist to join our team
The clinic is quiet, bright, and intimate and is located within a local café, chemist and doctor precinct. The precinct is close to public transport and offers ample free parking. This opportunity would suit an experienced clinician or an early career psychologist looking to work in private practice within an integrative team, including Chiropractic, Myotherapy, Yoga & Pilates with the joint goal of moving patients to a positive health space.
Please see www.breatheholistichealth.com.au for more about our clinic.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide psychological treatment and assessment of adults, couples and families
- Provide services under Medicare and private billing
- Independent contractor arrangement with flexible options
- Self-managed patient sessions and case load
- Reporting and file management in accordance with best practice
- Administrative support within a positive work environment
Skills and experience
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligibility to provide Medicare services
- Previous clinical experience or new graduate. We will assist you with training.
- Current indemnity and liability insurance & CPR
- Ability to work independently and with team members regarding client cases
- Do you have an ideal client/condition you would like to manage? We would like to hear more about that.
- An interest in conducting group integrated health care programs.
This job would be perfect for you if you would like to be part of a team focused on changing lives.
Job Type: Subcontract
- Registration with AHPRA and eligibility for Medicare
No Similar Jobs Found.