Registered Nurse - Full Time opportunity - Caloundra, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-Jun-2018
- : Caloundra QLD 4551
Job Title: Practice Nurse (Div 1)
Location: Caloundra, QLD
Job Type: Temp to perm opportunity
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing holistic patient care, and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is perfect for you!
Our client is a well- establised Medical Practice based along the beautiful Sunshine Coast, (Caloundra, QLD), whose aim is to expand their influence and service. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au, or simply Apply now for an immediate start!
No Similar Jobs Found.