Registered Nurse - Recovery
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 13-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Permanent Full Time
- Five Day Roster
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused professional to join our Recovery nursing team This position is a five-day roster with early morning and late afternoon shifts.
The successful applicant would have previous experience in a Post Anaesthetic Care / Recovery environment and meet the following Essential Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process.
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits.
No Similar Jobs Found.