Residential Aged Care Facility Manager - Normanton
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 14-Aug-2018
- : Normanton QLD 4890
Residential Aged Care Facility Manager vacancy - NormantonNot-for-profit organisation delivering Residential, and in-home, Aged Care Services in remote and very remote areas of Queensland. Our service area covers over 30% of the state, incorporating 14 Local Government Areas and 40 communities. We are a dynamic and evolving organisation and are a leading advocate for rural, remote and very remote health care. Your new career awaits!
A full-time Facility Manager, responsible for the day to day operations of the Aged Person's Hostel, including the delivery of quality care, lifestyle and accommodation for residents and community aged care clients, is required in Normanton.
The Facility Manager will:
- Provide nursing care to residential and community aged care recipients, in accordance with the Aged Care Act, and the appropriate Australian Aged Care Accreditation Standards;
- Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment and rostering activities;
- Oversee general operations of the facility including procurement, maintenance and kitchen cleaning and laundry functions;
- Foster a positive workplace culture by means of a supportive and inclusive approach to HR issues;
- Take responsibility for maintaining systems and processes that support accreditation standards for the residential aged care service and packaged care; and
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement by identifying areas for improvement and supporting quality improvement activities.
It is essential you possess high-level communication skills, along with an awareness of local health issues and the ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds. Although not essential, prior experience working within an aged care environment would be highly regarded.
Registered Nurse qualifications with current AHPRA registration and a 'C' Class Driver's License are bothessential requirements.
If successful, you will receive an attractive remuneration commensurate with experience and qualifications!
In addition, a range of further benefits will be provided, including:
- Accommodation and electricity paid
- Relocation assistance; and
- Salary sacrificing options up to $15,900 annually
Furthermore, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities, with high-level support from your leaders and colleagues.
If you're an experienced Aged Care Manager looking for a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience Apply Now!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role;
- All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check;
- Indigenous Australians are strongly encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.