RN Scrub Scout with Orthopaedic Experience
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 29-Jun-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Permanent Full Time Contracts
- Sponsorship Available
- Generous Salary Packages
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
We are looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse or Clinical Nurse Specialist depending on experience to join the team at our large private hospital located on the outskirts of Sydney. Orthopaedic experience is required for this position.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years in theatre with some orthopaedic experience
- Experience in either/all scrub/scout or anaesthetic/recovery theatre nursing
- An interest in promoting best practice patient care
- A focus on Professional Development
- High level of customer service
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- An ability to work efficiently in a professional multidisciplinary team environment
- Be innovative and adaptable to change and process
- Capacity to problem solve, and innovate, to support the Hospital’s strategic plan
No Similar Jobs Found.