Senior Physiotherapist - Ballina
- : NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- : 31-May-2018
- : Ballina NSW 2478
Senior Physiotherapy Role - Private Practice and Community in Ballina
We're looking for a Physiotherapist to join our fast-growing team in Ballina. You'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice in our clinic, home visits, NDIS clients and workplace health.
This role replaces an existing position and as such has a current established case load.
Optimum Allied Health exists to help people live life to the fullest in regional Australia. We are a team of 40+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 4 of our own clinics and gyms.
We're all friendly, helpful and happy people who live our 4 core values of Respect Everyone, Take Responsibility, Contribute to a Team and Solve the Problem every day to serve our clients and partners.
About the role:
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in our clinic, client’s homes and in aged care facilities
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (we'll train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts
What does it mean to be a part of the Optimum Family?
You're a someone who loves people and wants to learn and develop new skills. You're someone who understands that a small thing on a list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to our clients and partners.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in physiotherapy
- Demonstrate an ability to build rapport with clients and fellow team members
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family
- Hold, or can obtain a valid NSW Police Check prior to commencement
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ideally have 3+ years of experience across different area's which could include hospital, community, workers compensation or private practice (but a great person with 0-3 years of experience may also be considered)
What we can offer:
- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave, a generous base salary and aggressive incentive structure based on your billables
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- Ongoing support and opportunity for development
No Similar Jobs Found.