Sonographer's required across Perth
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 06-Jul-2017
- : Perth WA 6000
My client is one of WA's leading medical imaging providers covering most of the metro areas and looking for experience Sonographers to join their team
- Largest Independent Medical Imaging provider in Australia
- Relocation assistance of overseas and interstate candidates
- Join a company at the forefront of Medical Imaging technologies
My client is one of WA's leading Medical Imaging providers with just under 30 sites across the most of Perth's metro area. They are looking for Sonographers who want to work across around 3-5 sites which would give you a mixture of caseloads and patient demographics. Their furthest sites north is Joondalup and south is Rockingham. They operate community stand-alone sites and hospital sites also with all sites operating between the hours of 8:30am - 5pm and some having limited Saturday hours.
About the client:
Since they opened their first site in 1948 they have continued to become the "first" for a number of machines and technologies in WA which means this organisation is a step ahead of the rest and have always been at the forefront of Medical Imaging in Western Australia. Today they are the largest Independent Medical Imaging provider in Australia with over 70 Radiologists and 600 staff, so why not have a confidential discussion about joining their established and rewarding team?
What is on offer?
• Varied work load across community and hospital sites
• Work across a handful of sites keeping the role interesting
• A strong commitment to training and development
• Modern and up to date technologies
• Working with some of the best Radiologists in the industry
• Up skilling in other modalities are on offer for the right candidate
• Sponsorship, if this is required
• Relocation assistance for overseas and interstate Sonographers
You will have:
• Appropriate Ultrasound qualifications (if you are looking to move to Australia your qualifications will have to be assessed by the AIR)
• Have or able to obtain registration with the Australian Sonographer Registry (ASAR)
• Minimum skills of General, Small Parts and Obstetrics
• Excellent communication skills
No Similar Jobs Found.