Speech Pathologist - Bairnsdale
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 16-Aug-2017
- : Bairnsdale VIC 3875
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Speech Pathologist to provide services and interventions to a varied demographic within Bairnsdale Family Medical Centre.
You will have the freedom of working independently as a subcontractor with access to a rapidly growing community and client base whilst having the support of other allied health professionals within the team.
What to expect:
- FT / PT, flexibile hours at your discretion
- Negotiable pay (subcontractor)
- Up to $ 1000 CPD annual funding
- Access to funding for post graduate education
- Housing assistance provided
- Full AHPRA registration (no supervision available)
- Clinical and outpatient experience required
No Similar Jobs Found.