- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 10-Apr-2019
- : Stanthorpe QLD 4380
We are looking for a Speech Pathologist who is passionate about working with children and adults who may be experiencing disability, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
This position is a full-time or part-time role. It is a permanent position for up to 27 hours/week within the Granite Belt Cluster of Schools. NDIS Participants make up the casual hours to full time.
- Collaborate with families, schools and other organisations in the provision of Speech Pathology services to those who require support for their disability, social, emotional or behavioural difficulties, which are significantly impacting on the person’s overall health and well-being.
- Actively participate in the multidisciplinary team setting with particular emphasis on the delivery of SP services to optimize development and independence for those with a disability and their families.
- Promote the importance of early intervention and its role in preventing long term issues
- Tertiary Qualifications in Speech Pathology (4 year degree)
- Current member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Current C Class Queensland Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Current Personal Indemnity Insurance
- Experience with planning, implementing and evaluating individual and small group programs
- Experience with working with people with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Experience with delivery of service within school/daycare settings
- Experience with working with people with disabilities across a range of ages 0-65yrs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the assessment, intervention, evaluation of people with a variety of disabilities, social, emotional, developmental and behavioural difficulties
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary for good working relationships and client care
- Demonstrated ability to function as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and ability to share knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without close supervision and to appropriately manage time and workload
Applicants are to submit a brief resume with two referees; and a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role addressing the key selection criteria.
Enquiries can be made by email chris.macnamaragbss.org.au OR Phone: 0477 813 020
- Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupation...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-04-18
- Location:Orange NSW 2800
- Job title: Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapist wanted in Orange & Dubbo,...