VR GP Vacancy at Warrawong NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 03-Dec-2018
- : Warrawong NSW 2502
- Immediate start
- Excellent remuneration
- Female applicants only due to patient demand
Mixed-billed clinic, established in 2002 is on a lookout for a female VR GP, due to increasing patient demand for female doctors.
This clinic is a multi-cultural surgery seeing patients from all cultural backgrounds. In conjunction with the general practice they offer a large number of alternative services including cosmetic clinic, visiting specialists, allied health services and dental. On-site pathology collection is available 7 days per week.
- Aged Care Assessments, Chronic Disease, Asthma and Diabetes Management.
- Various vaccinations including travel (Yellow Fever Accredited) childhood immunisation and preventative health (flu).
- Pre-employment Medicals, On-Site company vaccinations and Seafarers.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring, IF Machine, Spirometry, ECG, Drug and Alcohol testing on-site, on spot INR Machine and Audiograms.
- Workers Compensation and Return to Work Plans.
- Accident and emergencies overload from local Public Hospitals including Plaster Casting.
- Antenatal Visits and Baby Health Checks.
- Minor operations and surgical procedures, cosmetic and skin cancer clinic.
Monday - Friday 8.30 am am to 5.30 pm
Weekends are optional at the moment, but soon will be rostered 1:4
Rate of Pay:
70% of Billings, with $120/hr guaranteed for 3 months
No Similar Jobs Found.