VR or non VR General Practitioner - Gippsland region, VIC - December start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Nov-2018
- : Bairnsdale & Gippsland VIC
Job Title: General Practitioner (VR or non VR GP)
Location: Gippsland, VIC
Salary: 65-70% billings, pending experience.
Our client is home to a group of highly trained and equipped Medical Professionals, who are dedicated to providing general practice medical care to all patients: from the youngest to the eldest within the local community. It is their mandate to deliver professional, personal care, in a caring & friendly environment right from initial contact.
As part of ongoing services, this medical facility also participates in a Continuing Professional Development program to ensure that doctors are up to date with the latest developments in managing medical problems.
Due to expansion, our client is seeking an additional permanent VR GP to join their team, for a December start.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work may be negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.