VR or non VR GP's needed - Western District of VIC - multiple vacancies
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 23-Sep-2018
- : Cobden VIC 3266
Job Title: VR-GP or non VR GP (flexible hours)
Location: Western District of VIC.
Salary: 65-70% billings, depending on experience
Our client is part of a group of Medical centres, servicing the local communities in and around the western district of VIC.
It is a fully accredited (QPA) modern facility which was purpose built and opened in 2013, featuring:
- 3 consulting rooms
- Large waiting area and smaller waiting area
- Treatment room (with Hi/Low electric bed)
- Ample parking and access for clients
All current GP’s are fellowed (FRACGP)
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
No Similar Jobs Found.