VR or NON VR GP / VMO needed in northern NSW – Lismore area – DWS- ROMPs – RLRP
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Lismore & Far North Coast NSW
Job title: VR or NON VR GP / VMO needed in northern NSW – Lismore area – DWS- ROMPs – RLRP
- This rural town in northern NSW with an outlying rural population of 5-7000. The town is situated in a beautiful valley region, about 30 mins from Lismore.
- The practice, situated close to a pharmacy and small hospital, is owned by a GP.
- The clinic opens five days, there is a practice manager and nurse available.
- With attractive remuneration available and access to GPRIP grant to eligible applicants this is a great opportunity to consider.
- There is a VMO callout roster so skills in Emergency medicine and paediatrics; drug and alcohol - assessment, counselling and treatment; child and family health; geriatrics; palliative care; mental health skills would be advantageous
- Rural health skills including farm poisoning and snake and tick bites treatment - desirble but not necessary.
- 60% for non VR GP ; 70% for VR GP
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2 years of GP experience desired
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential, and a passion for continued education is vital.
No Similar Jobs Found.