General Practitioner | DPA available | Sponsored PR opportunity
- : Elective Recruitment
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : New South Wales NSW
This is an exciting opportunity to walk into a stunning practice with an existing patient base in a state-of-the-art clinic. This purpose built facility is an accredited teaching and training practice currently supporting three GP registrars.
The rooms are modern, airy and spacious with onsite parking, a large treatment room, a dedicated procedure room, and you will be fully supported by onsite nursing and allied health services.
You will have the benefit of a large existing patient base and growth plans will see the organisation recruit additional GPs to support you as the patient demand continues to grow.
This is a mixed billing practice with bulk billing offered at your discretion, and generally to under 16s and pensioners.
You will be required to supervise the GP registrars and will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package for this lead and educational role.
The practice is located on a University campus with medical students planned from 2021. You will be supported in a University appointment if this is desirable, and there is scope for this to become a centre of excellence in education for the region.
The hours are Monday-Friday with no evenings or weekends, and locally the base hospital is also in need of 12 procedural and non-procedural VMOs if that is something you are also interested in pursuing.
On offer is a good salary with relocation package, an opportunity to create a desirable mix between practice and hospital based work if desired, a non-onerous regional shared on-call, on-site gym, supportive team and friendly community.
This leading group was founded by GPs and now operates over 30 medical centres across five states and territories with 150 GPs. The group is proud to be run by doctors, for doctors.
On offer is open and flexible contract arrangements, attractive remuneration, relocation package, full clinical autonomy to practice your way supported by cutting-edge software systems and operational support.
In addition to a highly experienced onsite practice manager you will be supported by professional backing from head office who provide marketing, IT, training, payroll, hiring and practice management services.
This University city is located just two hours drive from Sydney making it close enough to the city but just far away enough to keep it's unique regional feel. You will find world class entertainment and events, great facilities, affordable lifestyle and a thriving social scene all wrapped up among the city's heritage buildings and rich history, it is the perfect place for a tree change.
There are a variety of both Public and Independent Primary and Secondary schools as well as a University campus offering a wide range of degrees.
This family friendly city offers you an array of modern shopping centres, cafes and restaurants and a wide range of high quality housing that is affordable.
To be eligible for this position you must hold current AHPRA registration.
Visa sponsorship is available and Employer Nominated Permanent Residency will be considered.
Are you ready for a change? If you are looking for a welcoming place to settle down and build a long term future with the support of a doctor centric organisation contact us today for more information.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...