Allied Health Team Leader
Be part of an exciting time with Early Start Australia and work for a growing organization committed to making a real difference in the everyday lives of children and their families.
Here at Early Start Australia, we strive to make a difference whether its Therapy and Development, Early Childhood Early Intervention, or the Early Start Denver Model that our clients visit us for, our dedicated team of therapist work with families to provide the best start for each child to grow and develop and ensure our clients reach their full potential.
We are seeking a Team Leader (with a clinical background in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, or Physiotherapy) to lead our talented team in delivering services in our fantastic Murarrie, QLD clinic. Our team divers Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy in clients’ homes, in our clinic, and in the community.
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Practice Principal you will manage a small mixed caseload of your own to ensure currency in clinical skills and profession and take an active role in supporting the Practice Principal to develop, improve therapy services and manage the team.
As a Team Leader you will:
- Direct line management of therapists and administration
- Provide supervision meetings with team members and Conduct regular formal and informal feedback to ensure the team is meeting performance expectations
- Assist staff with time management and organization
- Development of clinic resource
As a Senior Therapist you will:
- Conduct assessments, develop tailored therapy programs, and provide direct and indirect therapy interventions
- Work closely with key stakeholders providing information, education, and support.
- Complete comprehensive assessment reporting
What you need to join:
- Compliance – National Police Check, Working with Children check, NDIS Workers Screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Driver’s License & Vehicle.
- Relevant qualifications with Registration or Membership
- Experience working with children and/or disabilities and confidence in your role with children and their parents.
- Diverse communication skills, effective time management, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership abilities within a team
- People and service management experience (desirable)
What we can offer you:
We are happy to discuss the benefits of joining our team of therapists who truly value collaborative working relationships and place client care as our first priority. We love being part of a national organization offering flexible working hours and ongoing employment. When you join us, you will have access to some of the best brains across Australia.
Early Start Australia provides additional professional leave days on top of your annual leave; a professional development budget for each therapist; monthly in-house training; and regular supervision. In addition to the incredible professional development and supervision on offer, you will also have access to performance incentives, our Mental Health and Wellbeing Program, paid parental leave, and a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
Early Start Australia offers small practice experience with big corporate support. We have friendly and well-organized administration teams booking appointments, invoicing, and managing NDIS changes, leaving our therapists to get on with what is most important to them.
Where to from here:
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity, and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities.
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organization committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families. As an organization, Early Start Australia prioritizes building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference in the everyday lives of our clients.
- PRACTICE MANAGER
- Posted By: Skin Health Institute
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Carlton VIC 3053
- PRACTICE MANAGER Business Line: Clinical Services Repo...
- Medical Receptionist
- Posted By: Express Cardio-Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Box Hill North VIC 3129
- Express Cardio Services is an established team of leading specialists who provide cardiology service...
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
- Posted By: Shakespeare Medical Centre and Mackay Skin Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST WANTED FULL TIME POSITION Shakespeare Medical Practice is a growing famil...
- Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:rockhampton QLD 4700
- Job Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: NoProposed Commencement Date: As soon as possiblePractice Information: This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community...
- Aged Care Facility Manager
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Woronora NSW 2232
- The Role: Our well known aged-care client is looking for a Facility Manager to oversee the clinic...