Behavioural Therapist - NDIS/Private caseload - Auburn, NSW
Job title: Behavioural Therapist - NDIS/Private caseload - Auburn, NSW
Hours: 24 - 40 hours/week, Flexible hours
Salary: 60% Split
Location: Auburn, NSW
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Behavioural Therapist/Mental Health Clinician, who is responsible for providing evidence-based, strengths focused, recovery orientated assessment and treatment within a multi-disciplinary team and coordinating clients’ recovery plans. The role mainly involves NDIS and private clients. As a Therapist you:
- Provide short-term evidenced based psychological interventions to young people with mild to moderate mental health issues.
- Interventions will include identified family, friends and workers
- Undertake psychological assessments and treat clients accordingly
- Establish a rapport with clients to assist them in understanding and accepting treatment recommendations
- Implement treatment consistent with a client’s diagnosis and relevant standards of care.
- Monitor, evaluate and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment plan
- Enhance client’s cognitive and behavioural changes that are in line with their overall treatment
Essential Criteria & Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mental Health and/or Social work (Minimum diploma)
- Relevant qualifications as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist or Psychologist currently registered with the AHPRA
- Must provide a current Working with Children Check, National Police Check
- Effective interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and personal resilience.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Ability to manage own case load
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
- Behavioural Therapist - NDIS/Private caseload - Au...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2021-11-11
- Location:Auburn NSW 2144
- NDIS/Diverse caseload