Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
After Hours Requirements: No
Proposed Commencement Date: As soon as possible
This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community controlled primary health care service has been operating in the Rockhampton and Central Queensland region for more than twenty-five years. The organisation is a bulk billing, community-controlled health service. This Community Health Service is seeking a proactive, energetic and professional Senior Nurse to join their team.
This Community Health Service is seeking a proactive, energetic and professional Clinic Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for operational, financial, and human resources management of our clinical operations and delivery of Integrated Team Care and Allied Health Services across our clinics in line with our approved Model of Care. They have clinics in Rockhampton and Mt Morgan and provide a comprehensive primary health care service to an expanding client population in the greater Rockhampton region. The Clinic Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Minimum Requirements of the role:
- Qualifications and/or previous practice experience as a health professional in a primary health care setting.
- Demonstrated clinical management experience, in particular the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- A knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues, particularly in the health area, which are affecting ATSI people.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and communication skills including ability to deal with complex issues and work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of change management and quality improvement.
- Sound understanding of clinical policies, systems and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Medicare Benefits Schedule and its application in the CCHS setting, including understanding of the Closing the Gap programs and targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) – essential.
- Immunisation requirements – It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and pertussis (whooping cough) during their employment.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children and young people).
- Satisfactory Police Check.
Salary Information: Negotiable (Based on Experience & Qualifications)
- Professional development
- Further education or career progression
- Temp accommodation available
Beef, barra and a bustling regional city. If cattle or fishing is your calling, you’ll find a friend in Rockhampton, known as the beef and barra capital of Australia. It's easy to embrace a taste of country life with a serving of the region's famed steak, or through its rich and perfectly preserved heritage and history. But more than just a country town, Rockhampton also brims with cosmopolitan conveniences including a local distillery, renowned art gallery, bars, and eateries. All this plus extraordinary nature, an excellent zoo, a multitude of surrounding day trips, and 300 days of sunshine a year. About Mt Morgan Mount Morgan, Central Queensland, is a picturesque historic town nestled in the Dee Ranges, situated approximately 38 km South West of Rockhampton, and 679 km north of Brisbane. Today Mount Morgan is a quaint area, with a population of approximately 3,000. Getting the best of both worlds, Mount Morgan residents enjoy the comforts of a small semi-rural area; with Rockhampton city just thirty minutes’ drive and Yeppoon’s beaches a one hour drive away.
For more information on this position please contact us!
#JOB – 10003142
- PRACTICE MANAGER
- Posted By: Skin Health Institute
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Carlton VIC 3053
- PRACTICE MANAGER Business Line: Clinical Services Repo...
- Clinic Manager
- Posted By: Heal Specialist Urgent Care
- Posted Date: 2022-07-26
- Location:Newcastle NSW 2300
- Flexible work arrangements Career Development Rewarding performance
- Clinical Team Leader (Nurse Practitioner)
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Karratha WA 6714
- We are seeking expressions of interest from Nurse Practitioners to join our team as Clinical Team Le...