Clinical Lead/Physiotherapist, Emergency Department
- : Tasmanian Health Service
- : 07-Sep-2020
- : Hobart TAS 7000
Would you like to work in beautiful Tasmania?
Are you passionate about physiotherapy in an emergency setting? Do you have the skills, experience and potential to establish and lead contemporary evidence-based primary contact Emergency Department physiotherapy services as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary service at the largest public teaching hospital in Tasmania, the Royal Hobart Hospital? If so, this is the opportunity for you. We provide a wide range of acute, sub-acute and specialised services at the Royal Hobart Hospital and in the community.
The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from experienced Physiotherapists to establish and lead primary contact physiotherapy services to Royal Hobart Hospital Emergency Department in a permanent shiftwork (Clinical Lead Physiotherapist) capacity.
As part of the Physiotherapy Services Team, the successful applicant will meet all of the selection criteria for this position and will possess exceptionally strong skills in clinical supervision, teaching and training, team work and quality improvement.
In the role of Clinical Lead Physiotherapist – Emergency Department you will:
- Develop exceptional working relationships with relevant medical, nursing and Allied Health to implement and guide a service that is high quality, sustainable, innovative and promotes growth into the future.
- Participate in ongoing service development and strategic management of clinical Emergency Department (ED) physiotherapy services within the Royal Hobart Hospital (RHH) in accordance with best practice and contemporary professional physiotherapy standards.
- Act as a resource for education and training initiatives across THS South in Emergency Physiotherapy drawing, in part, on collegial interaction with similar intra and interstate services to promote and maintain contemporary service delivery.
The position offers:
- A focus on ongoing professional and career development with a healthy and sustainable work / life balance.
- The ability to work as a member of a dynamic and innovative team.
- The opportunity to provide leadership, supervision and professional support.
- An unbeatable lifestyle with stress-free commutes, spectacular rivers and beaches, pristine old growth forests and majestic mountain ranges at your doorstep and all the services you enjoy and expect of a modern capital city.
$106,655 to $113, 605 pro-rata per annum plus superannuation and access to salary packaging.
So what are you waiting for? If you have a can-do attitude and a passion for physiotherapy, we'd like to talk to you today!
No Similar Jobs Found.