Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth
- : Boundless Psychology
- : 24-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Clinical Psychologist Contractor – Telehealth
Boundless Psychology is a well established service which offers both face to face and telehealth sessions for mainly those living in rural and remote communities of Australia.
We work with clients across the lifespan - children, adolescents, adults, and couples.
Telehealth sessions can be conducted from your home.
We are seeking a contract Clinical Psychologist for 1-2 days per week - with the view, if desired, to build to more days.
* AHPRA registered Clinical Psychologist
* Own ABN and insurance
* Open to travelling to Narrabri, NSW for face to face clinics (following COVID restrictions and requirements)
* Eligible Medicare Provider
* Access to own reliable laptop and internet
* 1-2 years clinical experience including use of evidence based approaches.
* Knowledge of rural and remote communities
* Experience in the delivery of therapy via telehealth
* SIRA accredited
* Able to work with clients across the lifespan
* Training in CBT, DBT, ACT, Gottman Therapy or Schema Therapy.
What we offer:
* Full admin support
* Marketing and client base
* Peer consultation and supervision
* Work from home for telehealth sessions
* Face to face clinics in rural and remote communities
* Flexibility with working hours.
No Similar Jobs Found.