Are you looking for:
A practice where you feel well supported, valued, and inspired?
The opportunity to expand your areas of interest and clinical practice?
A practice that values and supports longer term therapy?
Flexible work arrangements?
A lovely space to work from that feels welcoming and calming?
We would love to hear from you if the above has resonated with what you are looking for.
We are a warm and friendly team of psychologists who have a strong interest in relational therapy. We are passionate about partnering with our clients in whatever stage they may be at, to help them develop internal resources to resolve, accept or overcome the struggles they are facing. We are looking for ‘like-minded’ psychologists to join our team.
Warm and supportive team environment: There is a high level of clinical and collegial support within our practice, and we enjoy sharing a daily team lunch break, group supervision, clinical resources and team dinners. There is a broad range of experience within our team and we all enjoy and value supporting one another.
Referrals: We receive a wide range of referrals and provide a broad range of adult, child, adolescent, couple and family therapy services. Our referrals come from GP’s, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Obstetricians, School Counsellors and word of mouth. You have complete flexibility to work with whatever populations you choose, and individual areas of interest are encouraged and supported within our team.
Administrative Support: Integral to our clinical work, is the incredible support we receive from our wonderful administrative team. They are full-time and offer support across all aspects of managing your clinical case load, from intake to setting up initial appointments, to making and manging ongoing appointment, handling the billing and rebate side of sessions, sending progress letters, and so forth.
Autonomy and Flexibility: We want you to feel supported and have a strong sense of autonomy at the same time. We are flexible with the number of days you work, with the hours you choose and whether you work a full day or a half day, and the types of referrals you choose to see.
Clinical Supervision and Support: Dr Lee Taylor is the Director and Principal Psychologist of My Space Psychology. She is an endorsed Clinical Psychologist and Board-Approved Supervisor, with over 20 years of clinical experience. Regular individual and peer supervision is available at the practice. Ongoing support and guidance to help you settle into private practice is important to us and is readily available.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Like-minded psychologists who share our interest and passion for relational therapy and working longer term with people. We have created a friendly team environment where we all work alongside one another in a supportive, enriching and satisfying way that encourages us to grow together and provide optimal client care.
Our practice has been styled to promote a warm and welcoming environment to help people feel comfortable and at ease. We have several waiting areas, a reception area and a private lunchroom, courtyard and bathroom just for the use of our team. We have ample off-street parking for clients and our team.
We are seeking clinicians who have:
Completed (or almost completed) a Masters or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology
Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
Endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology with the Psychology Board of Australia, or currently eligible for or undertaking registrar program for endorsement
Experience working within both brief and longer-term therapy frameworks
Competence using a wide range of therapies.
If our practice sounds like it could be a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...
- Sr Psychologist - Positive Behaviour Support
- Posted By: Autism 360™
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Australia
- About the job Looking for a career change in the new Financial year? At Autism 360 we are hiring ...
- Posted By: Bobbi Cook Behaviour Management
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Delacombe VIC 3356
- We have several flexible and exciting roles available for the right people in our vibrant growing te...
- Posted By: Step Ahead Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-10
- Location:Wollongong NSW 2500
- Psychologists for In-clinic and Outdoor settings (Wollongong and Forbes locations) Who we ar...
- FT Psychologist - New graduates welcome/Training -...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Job title: FT Psychologist wanted in Campbelltown, NSW Location: Campbelltown, NSW Salary: At...