Community Clinical Nurse - Innisfail
Aboriginal community-controlled health organization owned and managed by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. It provides culturally appropriate and comprehensive primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Innisfail and the surrounding areas.
Provide quality primary health care and coordinate effective Community Health Programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Benefits and Perks
- Salary $90,000
- Superannuation (9.5%)
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- 37.5 hour workweek
- Relocation assistance $1,500
- Temporary accommodation
- Salary packaging
- Development opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Nursing or higher qualification and current registration with AHPRA
- Significant nursing experience in primary health care
- Experience coordinating community health programs
- Ability to deliver quality primary health care services and promote continuous improvement, including motivating and influencing colleagues to do the same
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
#JOB -100 02545
No Similar Jobs Found.