Community Occupational Therapist - Melbourne East (50471)
Remedy Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Unity Ltd. We have been providing caring, in home services to the community since 1998 and need a passionate occupational therapist to join our team. Our multi-disciplinary team comprises physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, podiatrists, exercise physiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, and health coaches. The clinical environment is driven by individualised, holistic, evidence-based care, which is supported by a strong professional development program and a clear focus on staff well-being and professional satisfaction.
Remedy is expanding our growing OT services. This permanent full-time OT opportunity is available across Melbourne's Eastern suburbs. You will have a strong focus on clinical service delivery. You will be part of a dynamic team providing assessments, recommendations and often ongoing services to clients living at home. We work with clients through a variety of programs including Home Care Packages, Short Term Restorative Care, NDIS, Rehab at Home, Work Cover/TAC, and the Commonwealth Home Support Program.
Working as an Occupational Therapist with Remedy you'll be gaining more than just experience. You'll have the opportunity to build rewarding relationships, hear remarkable stories, words of wisdom and have a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication skills to engage with clients, colleagues and referrers, and a clear passion to work with people of all ages from varying cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent documentation, administration and time management skills.
- Unwavering enthusiasm for ongoing professional development and implementing clinical best practice to all aspects of client care.
- Proved experience in community based service delivery.
- Experience in NDIS or disability focused service delivery (desirable).
- Bachelor Degree or above in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration.
- A current police check (or willingness to obtain).
- A current Australian driver's license and your own insured roadworthy vehicle (motor vehicle expenses are reimbursed).
Benefits on offer
- Join a highly supportive team of health professionals.
- All clinical staff receive high quality ongoing professional support, with a structured professional development program.
- We offer a competitive salary package, including vehicle allowance and flexibility.
- Clinical and administrative support.
- Discounted private health insurance and other staff benefits.
- Rewarding career experience, with variation and opportunity.
No Similar Jobs Found.