Community Physiotherapist | Illawarra North (50745)
- : Australian Unity
- : 25-Oct-2020
- : Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW
The Company: Remedy Healthcare
We design healthcare that challenges tradition – one where business, government and health care work together, hospitals meet demand and people are in control of their health. And it’s the spirit of our people that help us do this.
Working as part of our multidisciplinary accredited healthcare team, you’ll provide community-based physiotherapy to clients that might be rehabilitating after surgery, living with a disability, experiencing the effects of aging, or managing a chronic condition. Remedy’s culture and values are driven by human-centred, holistic, evidence-based care and supported by comprehensive professional development.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering clinical care in the community through a range of programs and funding streams including Rehabilitation at Home, Hospital in the Home, Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and NDIS
- Delivery of best practice clinical care to clients with acute orthopedic presentations, neurological and chronic health conditions. In addition, implementing an active exercise-based approach to maintaining the mobility of our ageing clients
- Developing and continually improving evidence-based treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement
- Sharing patient progress and working with other healthcare professionals within your team including Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Exercise Physiologists
- Building partnerships with your team to improve the experience of clients through holistic and integrated care
- Improving the health and wellbeing of hundreds of Australians
- Competitive salary package, including vehicle allowance, mobile phone, laptop and discounted private health insurance
- Professional development allowance ($1000 after 6-month probation pro-rata for part time roles)
- A team of allied health professionals with skills and knowledge to share, mentorship and education programs
- Flexible working arrangements that fit your lifestyle
- Variety in your role and caseload every day
- Opportunities for career progression and diversification
- A diverse team that’s committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
- Experience in community-based physiotherapy desirable
- Sound understanding of acute orthopedic rehabilitation (i.e. joint replacements)
- Strong administration and time management skills, and tech savvy
- Passionate about physiotherapy and committed to making a real difference in the community
- Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy with current AHPRA registration
- Registered, insured and roadworthy Vehicle and Valid Driver’s License
About Remedy Healthcare
We aim to improve the health, wellbeing, and quality of life of every person we care for. In the past 12 years, we’ve provided in-home health care and telehealth for almost 100,000 Australians, helping them manage their health and enjoy life to the full.
As health care evolves, so do we. This means growing our team of passionate health professionals as we stay focused on our mission – a healthier Australia.
No Similar Jobs Found.