Counselling Services Manager
- : Sunbury Community Health
- : 08-Jun-2020
- : Sunbury VIC 3429
0.9 to 1.0 FTE (negotiable), Ongoing position
Reporting to the General Manager Child, Youth and Family Services, you will provide leadership and operational oversight of the Counselling Unit. You will supervise and support three team leaders within the unit, with teams working across the sectors of family violence, alcohol and other drugs, family services and generalist counselling. You will engage with key stakeholders across these sectors, to develop and maintain strong partnerships and current sector knowledge.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- knowledge of the social and community service sector
- high level clinical supervision skills in counselling and/or casework practice
- the ability to effectively identify and manage clinical risk
- enthusiasm for working in partnership and seeking service development opportunities
In this role, you will be a member of the organisational leadership team. You will embrace the Purpose and Values of SCH and contribute to organisational success in achieving key strategic objectives.
Sunbury Community Health offers generous salary packaging and flexible working conditions. You will have the option of a fully maintained motor vehicle and support to access ongoing professional development.
No Similar Jobs Found.