Counsellor Case Manager
- : Lives Lived Well
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Mackay QLD 4740
- Full time, ongoing role support AOD clients
- Work with an innovative and growing not-for-profit organisation
- Access salary packaging and 5 extra wellbeing days p.a.
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Or a chance to join a growing organisation that provides quality evidence-based support in communities?
This is an autonomous role that will see you supporting our clients in the Isaac Region (Moranbah and Dysart) and in Mackay. As part of the delivery of these services, you will be required to deliver in person support in Moranbah, Dysart and Mackay (in alignment with COVID19 restrictions). As such, we are happy for you to be based in Moranbah, Dysart or Mackay and travel to deliver services using an LLW vehicle.
You will be part of the AOD Services Mackay team that provide a variety of AOD services in the Mackay and Whitsunday area. We are looking for someone passionate to support our AOD clients through case management, individual counselling and community based options for withdrawal support and recovery. This will include:
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling, case management and support services to clients, and their families.
- Manage a case load of clients, through providing support, service coordination, referral and advocacy to assist in achieving their goals.
- Work with clients to develop, implement and review their individual goals within a planned service approach
- Provide services based in Moranbah, Dysart and Mackay
This is a full time ongoing role. The base salary range for this role is $80,304– 83,940 per annum + super (9.5%) + increase your take home pay by $6,500 per annum through salary packaging.
We're looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related health services discipline (such as social work, counselling, psychology or occupational therapy).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in contemporary counselling, case management and intake and assessment.
- Knowledge in contemporary evidence based AOD clinical practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
No Similar Jobs Found.