- : Eastern Health Australia
- : 30-Jun-2020
- : Box Hill VIC 3128
- Grade 1
- Community Rehabilitation Program, Angliss Hospital
- Temporary Full Time - Maternity leave position (July 2020-March 2021)
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Grade 1 physiotherapist with a passion for rehabilitation to work in the Community Rehabilitation Program at the Angliss Hospital, Upper Ferntree Gully. You will be able to develop your physiotherapy skills within our supportive & innovative interdisciplinary team. Experience in rehabilitation is desirable.
Community Rehabilitation is a time-limited, goal-based program, where you will be expected to work with the client, their carers & our interdisciplinary team to maximise health, functional independence & community participation.
The client case-mix is predominantly sub-acute neurological, musculoskeletal & geriatric and includes a strong falls prevention component
Workload will incorporate both home and centre-based activity inclusive of leading group programs.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships with individuals at all levels
- Organisation skills & ability to prioritise
- Responsible for day to day clinical management
- Have sufficient skills and experience to work autonomously in the home environment. Previous rehabilitation experience desirable
- AHPRA registration
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefit of working for Eastern Health includes:
- Friendly & supportive team
- Salary packaging options
- Employee discounts on health & lifestyle products
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Close to leafy suburbs
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence
No Similar Jobs Found.