Are you an experienced Exercise Physiologist looking for a business opportunity? Or are you an EP that has recently graduated looking to align yourself with a premiere sports physio clinic in the North Shore ?
Northern Sports Physiotherapy Clinic is recruiting an Exercise Physiologist to work within a busy well-established clinic in the health hub suburb of St Leonards. Not only are we well located among the many health specialists in the area but the transformation earmarked for St Leonards South precinct is already taking place at our doorstep. This area, along with the need for quality Allied Health practitioners is guaranteed to boom in the coming years. Furthermore, we are a part of the Lifecare family with multiple clinics across the metro Sydney area. There is a current need for EP services across multiple clinic locations and the successful candidate has the opportunity to expand this part time role in to a full time role by working across our multiple locations. What an incredible opportunity!!
NSPC can provide:
- A referral base from our private paying clientele that have been a part of our NSPC family for over twenty years and need your expertise now!
- A well respected and established clinic with consistent GP/specialist referral base
- A professional and supportive culture
- A friendly and dynamic team of APA Titled MSK and Sports Physios
- An extremely well equipped gym and full Pilates studio at your fingertips
Ideally you will have:
- A kind, caring and friendly nature
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology
- ESSA accreditation and current professional indemnity insurance
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A drive to use our community goodwill, excellent facilities and referral base to generate new business streams as well as receive referrals from our existing team of physiotherapists
- Confidence in your ability to manage a large variety of presentations autonomously including:
- Private clients with chronic diseases requiring both 1:1 assessment and targeted interventions to be delivered in group settings (eg osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, cardiorespiratory, falls risk etc)
- Compensable clients (eg WorkCover, CTP, DVA, Private insurers) needing 1:1 assessment and return to work gym programs
- Private adolescent clients wanting performance/injury prevention programs
- Sport specific group classes (eg preseason ski and running performance)
- Workplace capacity assessments
- End stage rehab programs for post operative clients (eg ACL, shoulder recon)
Remuneration will be negotiated depending on what services you will require from our team. Less experienced therapists are encouraged to apply. Career and business mentorship can be provided for the right candidate if required.
- Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Coast Pilates & Exercise Physiology
- Posted Date: 2022-07-29
- Location:Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Coast Pilates & Exercise Physiology in Cheltenham is looking for an Exercise Physiologist trained in...
- Exercise Physiologist - Cairns
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-07-12
- Location:cairns QLD 4870
- Part Time position available.Contract length: 12 monthsPractice Information:This practice is a mobile and in-clinic exercise physiology practice in Cairns QLD. Their new...
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: The Movement EP
- Posted Date: 2022-07-06
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- About us The Movement EP is a rapidly growing and established young company servicing the inner w...
- Part Time Exercise Physiologist - Lockyer Valley, ...
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-06-30
- Location:lockyer QLD 4344
- NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY however experience will be desirable.Position: 1x Part Time Exercise Physiologist (ESSA Accredited).Location: Lockyer Valley, Somerset and Ipswich...