Experienced Practice Manager
We are an established Medical Centre located in the heart of Hamilton Harbour. Our clients come from a range of diverse backgrounds and demographics.
We work together, as a capable and caring team, to ensure our patients are provided with coordinated, continuing high quality health care services, delivered in a welcoming, friendly, supportive and inclusive environment.
We have an experienced team of doctors, nurses and allied health practitioners each with their own expertise and areas of interest.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for a creative, driven, and experienced Practice Manager to join our team.
The role would entail all aspects of duties associated with practice management with a focus on assisting with business planning, staff training, staff management and recruitment. You will be provided with a Position Description on request or once your employment commences.
You will be provided support through the transition to our practice through our Practice Management Consultant and the Director.
As our new Practice Manager you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Great communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated decision making and leadership skills
- Experience in using Best Practise (essential)
Why Join Us?
- Work with a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
- Support for further training and professional development
If this position sounds like a great fit with you, please contact us on the details below.
No Similar Jobs Found.