Experienced Private Practice Physiotherapist
- : Mosman Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- : 31-Aug-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
Mosman Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our team of experienced physiotherapists. We are a well-established clinic, in Sydney’s lower North Shore, that has been in its current location for more than 40 years. Under current ownership over the last 15 years, a solid and reliable referral base has grown from local health professionals, GP’s & surgeons, as well as strong networks within the community & local sports teams. We have a cohesive team that thrives on providing clients with best evidence based practice to empower every body to reach their health and fitness goals.
We also have a second studio space directly below our treatment rooms for our physio-led classes. “The Studio” is dedicated purely to Clinical Pilates (matwork & Reformer) and rehab classes and has a purpose-built, customizable wall for Pilates & strength & conditioning equipment. With this expansion we can offer more services to our loyal clients and wider community and we are now considering applications for a part time, with the potential to lead to full time, experienced physiotherapist.
- Seeking a long term position with a dedication to growing and developing your skills and clinical knowledge.
- Wanting a part time role (approx 30 hours), that can build to full time with potential for future business partnership.
- Desire to excel in a progressive, private practice.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to work in a team but maintain the drive to work independently.
- Self motivated to contribute successfully to the business, and as you grow your caseload you will be rewarded financially.
- Exceptional time management skills to align with our 30 minute follow up consults and 45 minute new assessment consults.
- Available to start ASAP
- Strong manual therapy, exercise prescription and clinical reasoning skills as these form the basis of our Clinical Practice.
- Clinical Pilates (APPI) certification is advantageous.
- Experience and dedication to mentor junior staff.
- 5+ years experience in private practice is essential.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT US and what we can offer:
- Our team consists of a Masters qualified, titled Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist, a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist as awarded by the Australian College of Physiotherapists, a senior Physiotherapist trained in Clinical Pilates and Therapeutic Yoga, 3 physiotherapists and a Massage Therapist. We also have a friendly and reliable administration team.
- An experienced, cohesive and passionate team who work hard, but still love a bit of banter.
- Diverse caseload of all ages and all abilities, with a predominance of sports injuries, and emphasis on movement analysis, rehab and functional exercise prescription.
- Fortnightly inservices, staff meetings, and structured mentorship program to help further clinical and practical skills or discuss case reviews.
- Annual allowance for CPD courses outside of our in-house program.
- Varied clinical load that could include hands on treatments, small group classes and on-field sports coverage.
- Strong connections with local football (soccer) and Junior AFL clubs - providing onfield coverage during the season, pre-season screening and sport-specific strength training classes in our Studio space.
- Association with local Running Group and Cricket club.
- We utilise the latest in healthcare technology including RTUS, Shockwave Therapy and the latest movement sensor technology, DorsaVi's "ViMove II" system, Physitrack exercise software, electronic imaging access and electronic clinical notes and diary management via Nookal.
- Custom designed Studio space separate from our treatment rooms to run small group physio-led classes – Clinical Pilates, Core Strength & Conditioning, Balance for Seniors, Teens Pilates, Mums&Bubs, Therapeutic Yoga, OA program – with scope to add to these services with circuit style or sport-specific classes
- Flexible days and hours for the right applicant. Our clinic is open 7am-7pm Monday to Friday and 8am-1pm Saturdays, with full front desk administration support during opening hours.
- We like good coffee, footy, pilates and cricket, and the staff are known to bake an outstanding variety of cakes between them!
Interested? Please get in touch and we look forward to welcoming our next motivated team member and helping you to achieve your personal and professional goals within our progressive practice.
- Must have current,unrestricted AHPRA Physiotherapist registration.
- Comprehensive professional indemnity insurance.
- Medicare provider number.
- SIRA registration.
- Available for immediate start.
Mosman, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
- Position Title: Experienced Private Practice Physiotherapist
- Company Name: Mosman Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- Job Category: Physiotherapist
- Practice Settings: Private Practice,Sports Clinic
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years
- Required Travel: None required
No Similar Jobs Found.