FT Speech Pathologist - Immediate start - Hobart, TAS
Job title: FT Speech Pathologist - Immediate start - Hobart, TAS
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Hobart, TAS
- Our Client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s and is seeking a Speech Pathologist for Hobart location
- Multi-disciplinary practice - Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
About The role:
This is a permanent role in which you will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions/caseload
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high tech communication devices
- Develop, implement, monitor and review treatment plans
- Assessment and management of swallowing difficulties
- Coordinating with other allied health professionals and GP’s
- Provide education to clients, families, the community and other practitioners/ staff
- Involvement in health promotions, quality improvement activities
- A generous base salary + Superannuation + CPD + Relocation assistance
- Support and mentoring from committed, professional SP Manager
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Experience working with NDIS or disability is preferred.
- Must provide a current Working With Children Check and National Police Check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
- New/Fresh graduates with good clinical experience are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.