Full Time Exercise Physiologist wanted in Blacktown, NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 11-Aug-2020
- : Blacktown NSW 2148
Job title: Ful Time Exercise Physiologist wanted in Blacktown, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Salary: Attractice Remuneration offered
Location: Blacktown, NSW
About the Practice:
- Our client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several locations across NSW.
- This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a fully equipped state-of-the-art studio.
- This full-time role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams.
- This is a challenging and varied position, which will optimise your current experience and allow you to expand your knowledge
- Have the direct support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you.
- A generous base salary + Superannuation.
- Dynamic, positive work environment, mentoring by senior Physiologists.
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Recognised qualification as an Exercise Physiologist and certification with ESSA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current driver’s license
- New graduates are welcome to apply but must demonstrate solid clinical experience/knowledge.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.