Full Time / Part Time General Psychologist wanted for a Private Practice located 10 minutes drive from Rouse Hill, NSW / Salary $90K to $120K
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Job title: Full Time / Part Time General Psychologist wanted for a Private Practice located 10 minutes drive from Rouse Hill, NSW
Location: 10 minutes drive from Rouse Hill, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a Week ( Flexible For Part Time Psychologist)
Our Client is a dynamic and fast-growing national network of private practices.
They offer a comprehensive health care service to their patients which includes medical, allied health and pathology all under the one roof.
They pride in creating a warm, supportive and professional environment both for clients and staff.
About The Role:
- They are looking for fully registered General Psychologist to work in a multidisciplinary practice.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide client group including individuals, couples and children.
- Use relevant, evidence based information and tools to identify and treat clients of various ages with various mental health and developmental conditions (For example: anxiety, depression, Autism Spectrum Disorders, developmental disorders, Intellectual disabilities, behavioural challenges, Emotion management difficulties, etc);
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients in the clinic.
- Develop appropriate and individualised client management plans for the purpose of managing individual client case loads.
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Clinical Registration desirable
- Registered as a Psychologist under the Medicare Scheme
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing psychological interventions
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Interest in working collaboratively within a Medical Centre
- Ability to works both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Experience with a range of client groups
- Security of Full Time or Permanent Part Time employment
- Client centric collaborative care model via quality GP relationships
- National referral base
- Be part of a national network of private practices
- Career movement opportunities available
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.