Full Time Physiotherapist - Canberra ACT - Residential Aged Care
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : All Canberra ACT
Job title: Full Time Physiotherapist / Occupational wanted in ACT
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $40 to $45 Hourly Rate (Depending on experience)
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy services to older people.
- They work in Residential Aged Care Facilities, Community Rehabilitation Services, Retirement Villages and in the community.
- They are extremely experienced in ACFI and Accreditation.
- They have been operating since 2002, and 100% of their Residential Aged Care clients have always passed their section of their Accrediation.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Provide comprehensive assessments and treatments to residents in Residential Aged Care.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Privately funded 1:1 rehabilitation and group therapy tailored to individualised treatment plans and goals
- High quality clinical care through strength and balance training and implementing complex falls prevention strategies
- Staff education and manual handling training
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required licences or certifications:
- Full Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Driver's Licence
- Fresh Graduates can also apply with Limited registration to AHPRA
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of an aged care, which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
For more information please contact Pallvi Chauhan.
No Similar Jobs Found.