Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist needed in Beaudesert, QLD ( New Graduates can also apply)
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Beaudesert QLD 4285
Job title: Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist needed in Beaudesert, QLD
Hours: 40 Hours a Week
Salary: (Depending on Experience) + Super + Bonus
Location: Beaudesert, QLD
Base Salary + Super + CPD + Commitment Bonus!!!
- Our client is located in Beaudesert, QLD and is seeking a Full time Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians. They provide onsite, affordable allied health services to facilities and individual clients across Australia as well as providing aged care education and ACFI consultancy.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform individual assessments for each client in accordance with all applicable professional body, regulatory and legal frameworks.
- In consultation with the clients and/or their representatives, develop individual care plans specifying the clients’ issues, goals, nature of interventions, and plan for review
- Consult with clients, their representatives, site management, and clinical staff to ensure appropriate implementation of each client’s plan.
- Provide clinically appropriate individualised interventions to clients as indicated.
- Review client outcomes at specified intervals in order to evaluate whether interventions are meeting the goals.
- Attend designated organisational clients’ multidisciplinary, staff and management meetings
- Attend designated team and management meetings
- Communicate own training needs to the Therapy Manager
- Communicate identified training needs for other staff to the Therapy Manager
- Participate in the Quality Management System, including but not limited to customer satisfaction surveys and documentation audits
- Appropriate qualifications enabling practice as the specified health professional
- Registration with the applicable national or state body which enables practice as the specified health professional
- Client focused and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Sensitivity to the needs of ageing persons of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise documentation
- Well developed problem solving skills with the ability to work independently under broad guidelines
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly client
- Drivers licence
- Membership with relevant professional associations
- Proven commitment to maintaining professional skills and knowledge
- Evidence of continuous professional development in the field of Gerontology
- Aged care experience
- Aged Care Funding Instrument experience
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.