Full time Physiotherapist wanted in Regional TAS - Private Practice
Job title: Full time Physiotherapist wanted in Regional TAS - Private Practice
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Attractive Remuneration offered + CPD + Relocation assistance
Location: Blacktown, NSW
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team
- They offer the highest level of evidence-based service through a combination of preventative Pilates and movement education, thorough diagnosis, early intervention and ongoing rehabilitation/management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Specialised in the management of musculoskeletal and sports related injuries from acute injury through full recovery and onto long term wellness.
- Prepare thorough assessments, NDIS reports and care plans
- Provide effective pain management
- Effective time management skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- A generous base salary + superannuation
- Relocation assistance provided
- Support & mentoring by Experienced Physiotherapist
- Supported and encouraged CPD, with yearly allowance
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA General Registration
- Driving Licence and access to reliable transport
- Valid police check
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.